This page is updated every time a version is available. So, stay tuned!
- SDR# Stable (Revision 1000, Stable)
- SDR# Dev (Continuous Integration,)
- SDR# RTLSDR Plugin (Continuous Integration,)
- ADSB# v220.127.116.11, a SDR ADS-B Receiver in C# and its documentation
- Source code (SVN)
SDR# (SDRSharp) is released under the MIT license for the GUI and the plugin parts, and under the MS-RSL for the DSP.
As such, you can:
- Create, Modify and Redistribute plugins
- Create, Modify and Redistribute the GUI in both its binary and source code forms under a different name (it’s no longer SDR#!) preserving the original copyrights and licenses
But you cannot:
- Modify or Redistribute the DSP (SDRSharp.Radio.dll and its corresponding code)
Important note for RTL-SDR users
You can use this quick installation script to test the latest development version:
A step by step installation instructions can be found in the community website:
To get started with SDR# you may be interested by the excellent document from Henry (N2VFL) :