This page is updated every time a version is available. So, stay tuned!

Licensing
SDR# (SDRSharp) is released under the MIT license for the GUI and the plugin parts, and under the MS-RSL for the DSP.
As such, you can:

• Create, Modify and Redistribute plugins
  • Create, Modify and Redistribute the GUI in both its binary and source code forms under a different name (it’s no longer SDR#!) preserving the original copyrights and licenses

But you cannot:

• Modify or Redistribute the DSP (SDRSharp.Radio.dll and its corresponding code)

Important note for RTL-SDR users
You can use this quick installation script to test the latest development version:
A step by step installation instructions can be found in the community website:
To get started with SDR# you may be interested by the excellent document from Henry (N2VFL) :

Support
Feel free to ask your questions in this page, on SDR#’s Yahoo! group or on #sdrsharp @ freenode.

205 Responses to Downloads

1. Hombre says:

Because many people use 15″ laptops (including me) if it is possible spectrum and waterfall re arange on uper part of the screen in full width for better visuality and menus from left side move to the down part of the screen.

BTW. I have RTL2832U+R820T USB dongle. Yesterday I installed SDR Sharp on my desktop computer in minute without any problem
    Only copy ExtIO_RTL.dll and paste to SDR directory, after Zadig run program, chose Realtek (RTL2838UHIDIR…) click Play and Voila

Congrats!

2. asko3366 says:

I found a failure in Windowing:

if the Prog- Window is sized like at the first start ist ok but when i maximise the window (1680×1050) the windows of spectrum and Waterfll will change every time i start the program, until the Spectrum is max and the Waterfall is min.

but overall it is a wonderfull program with my Noxon and the LIMASDR (Si570)

3. asam says:

Will it be difficult to add in support for multiple DSP receivers? I mean the ability to tune in to multiple stations at the same time as long as they are within the current frequency span. The audio can then be sent out to different output devices.

I’m currently trying to receive some multi-channel data and have to resort to multiple dongles running multiple instances of SDR# (you should see the RF splitters). Even then, additional work is needed to synchronise the received channels. Would be a lot easier if multiple outputs is supported since the channels I need are within the frequency span of the device, so theoretically only one dongle is needed.

• cgi says:

I’m wondering the exact same thing. I don’t know if it’s possible to implement easily (or possible at all with the realtek dongles?) but it certainly would be a great feature to have. I’d like to be able to select a bunch of channels within the displayed spectrum and have each go out to a different sound card (ie Virtual Audio Cables) to then go into different decoding software. Seems silly to use multiple dongles for multiple channels a few hundred kHz apart at most!

4. evonture says:

Hi, from the latest updates (after the long break) when I drag the cursor over the fft display or the waterfall (to manually change frequency) the motion is not anymore fluid but stutters until I stop the dragging. This stuttering also affects the audio. I’ve tested the software on many powerful PC…and the issue remains. I think that this problem may be caused by the new FrequencyEdit control…since its numbers, instead, are scrolling smoothly while the waterfall and the fft are not moving until I stop dragging.
    I’ve tried also to reduce fft resolution but noyhing different happens.
    I like the new FrequencyEdit control…but the stuttering is too annoying to justify its presence.

5. Taffman says:

Hi, I new to this so sorry for the following newbie question, are there any installation instructions for Linux Mint. I’ve tried in vain to install SDR#, must be doing something wrong?

6. aerozg says:

Great software, thanks for sharing! I got the Newsky TV28T v1 with the Elonics E4000 & RTL2832U. I followed the instructions for installing and it everything installed correctly, but i can’t tune into anything. Shouldn’t i be able to hear the commercial FM stations at least? I type in the frequency but all i get is static. Thanks!

7. PE0SAT says:

No nighty build lately, is there a special reason?
    When I look at the change sets there is still development being done.

Grtz

• Youssef says:

The trunk is refreshed every 5 minutes and the commits you see have been done on the branches for some yet experimental stuff.
      There have been no new stuff in the trunk, that’s it.

• Hombre says:

Will it be difficult to add tuning using keyboard.Yust type desired frequency for example 144,225 MHz and press Enter.
        There is absolutely fastest and easiest way to jump big step between frequency

• Youssef says:

Hover the digits you want to write and type. Hit enter when you’re done. How can you ask a question before trying?

• Hombre says:

My first SDR program was HDSDR and is possible to enter freq at any position on the screen. After my question and some hours of mind breaking I am explore right way to type freq with keyboard in your program.
            Cursor must be on the first number of desired freq and after that type and press Enter.
            Relative long experience with HDSDR who have different way make confuse to me.
            NHF

8. f6dpw says:

youssef
    je tente d’utiliser un cable LAN avec un USB extender afin de déporter la clé le plus près de l’antenne, mais SDR SHARP ne fonctionne pas alors que tout autre terminal USB fonctionne sans soucis
    auriez vous une explication
    merci

9. arie says:

It showed out (at least for me), the extIO interface for the Perseus SDR didn’t work. I made some changes in the ExtIO and FrmMain modules to get this working.
    I don’t know. Maybe one of the official developers is interested in these mods ?
    (also included an S-meter and added floor/span, Intensity/contrast controls for the SA and WV).

Arie.